Average monthly snow and rainfall in Curaçao in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Curaçao in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in October and November.
- Curaçao has dry periods in March, April, May and June.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 4.9 inch (125 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, March is the driest month with 0.6 inch (15 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 24.1 inch (611 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Curaçao