Average monthly snow and rainfall in Curaçao in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Curaçao in Inches »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in November.
- Curaçao has dry periods in February, March and April.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 104 mm (4.1 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, March is the driest month with 17 mm (0.7 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 623 mm (24.5 inches)