Average monthly snow and rainfall in Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Shimla in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Shimla has dry periods in November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1380.0 mm (54.33 in)