Average monthly snow and rainfall in Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Shimla has dry periods in November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1380.0 mm (54.33 in)
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Shimla in Inches »