Average monthly snow and rainfall in Puebla (State of Puebla) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Puebla in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Puebla has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 846.0 mm (33.31 in)