Average monthly snow and rainfall in Morelia (Michoacan) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Morelia in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Morelia has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 185 mm (7.3 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 8 mm (0.3 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 810 mm (31.9 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Morelia (Michoacan)