Average monthly snow and rainfall in Masaya (Masaya Region) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Masaya has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Masaya in Inches »
More climate information for Masaya
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Masaya.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Nicaragua and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.