Average monthly snow and rainfall in La Paz in millimeter
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January and February.
- La Paz has dry periods in May, June, July and August.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, June is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 575.0 mm (22.64 in)
Show average precipitation in La Paz in Inches »
More climate information for La Paz
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in La Paz.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Bolivia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.