Average monthly snow and rainfall in Kos Town (Dodecanese) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Kos Town in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, October and November.
- Kos Town has dry periods in April, May, June and July.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, June is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 0.0 mm (0.00 in)