Average monthly snow and rainfall in Kos Town (Dodecanese) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, October and November.
- Kos Town has dry periods in April, May, June and July.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, June is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 0.0 mm (0.00 in)
Show average precipitation in Kos Town in Inches »
More climate information for Kos Town
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Kos Town.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Greece and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.