Average monthly snow and rainfall in Gjirokastra in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Gjirokastra in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, October, November and December.
- Gjirokastra has dry periods in July and August.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 401 mm (15.8 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, August is the driest month with 10 mm (0.4 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1871 mm (73.7 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Gjirokastra
Patchy rain possible