Average monthly snow and rainfall in Clark (Luzon) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Clark in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Clark has dry periods in January, February, March and April.
- On average, August is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)