Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bucerías (Nayarit) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Bucerías in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Bucerías has dry periods in February, March, April, May, November and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 370.0 mm (14.57 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, April is the driest month with 1.5 mm (0.06 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1400.0 mm (55.12 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Bucerías (Nayarit)