Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ban Phônsavan (Xieng Khouang) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ban Phônsavan in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Ban Phônsavan has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 405 mm (15.9 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 13 mm (0.5 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1856 mm (73.1 inches)