Climate and Average Weather in Xieng Khouang, Laos
Xieng Khouang is a region in Laos. The most popular city in this region is Muang Phônsavan. So we will use the climate data of Muang Phônsavan to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Xieng Khouang:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (80°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of April, May, June, September and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- Xieng Khouang has dry periods in January, February and December.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Xieng Khouang is April with an average maximum temperature of 35°C (95°F).
- February is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Xieng Khouang, Laos?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.