Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ban Dondét (Champasak) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ban Dondét in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Ban Dondét has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 340.0 mm (13.39 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 2.0 mm (0.08 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Ban Dondét (Champasak)