Climate and Average Weather in Champasak, Laos
Champasak is a region in Laos. The most popular city in this region is Pakse. So we will use the climate data of Pakse to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Champasak:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (87°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July, August and September.
- Champasak has dry periods in January, February and December.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Champasak is April with an average maximum temperature of 35°C (96°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Champasak, Laos?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.