Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bagumbayan in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Bagumbayan in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Bagumbayan has dry periods in January, February, March and April.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 398.0 mm (15.67 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 3.0 mm (0.12 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Bagumbayan
Patchy rain possible