Average monthly snow and rainfall in Antananarivo in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Antananarivo in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March and December.
- Antananarivo has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, January is the wettest month with 316 mm (12.4 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, August is the driest month with 8 mm (0.3 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1210 mm (47.6 inches)
Weather Forecasts for Antananarivo
partly cloudy and slight rain
partly cloudy and no rain
partly cloudy and chance of slight rain