Average day and night temperature in Rome (Lazio) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Rome, Italy.
Show the average temperatures in Rome in Celsius
- The months May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 89.06° Fahrenheit (31.7° Celsius).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 54.5° Fahrenheit (12.5° Celsius).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 70.88° Fahrenheit (21.6° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 48.74° Fahrenheit (9.3° Celsius)
Weather Forecasts for Rome (Lazio)