Average minimum and maximum temperature in Moscow (fahrenheit)
- The months June, July and August have a nice average temperature.
- Cold season / winter is in the months January, February, March and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 48.2° Fahrenheit (9.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 30.2° Fahrenheit (-1.0° Celsius)
Show the average temperatures in Moscow in Celsius »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Moscow.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Russia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.