Average minimum and maximum temperature in Phoenix (Arizona) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Phoenix, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Phoenix in Fahrenheit
- The months January, February, March, April and November have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 30.0° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 17.6° Celsius (63.68° Fahrenheit)