Average minimum and maximum temperature in Phoenix (Arizona) in celsius
- The months January, February, March, April and November have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 30.0° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 17.6° Celsius (63.68° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Phoenix in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Phoenix
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Phoenix.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in United States of America and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.