Average minimum and maximum temperature in Phoenix (Arizona) in celsius
- The months January, February, March, April and November have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 30.0° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 17.6° Celsius (63.68° Fahrenheit)
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Phoenix, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Phoenix in Fahrenheit