Average minimum and maximum temperature in Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands) in celsius
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 22.0° Celsius (71.6° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 14.8° Celsius (58.64° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Palma de Mallorca in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Palma de Mallorca
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Palma de Mallorca.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Spain and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.