Average minimum and maximum temperature in Noosa Heads (Queensland) in celsius
- On average, the warmest month(s) are January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 25.0° Celsius (77° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 15.0° Celsius (59° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Noosa Heads in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Noosa Heads
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Noosa Heads.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Australia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.