Average minimum and maximum temperature in Los Guineos Perdidos (celsius)
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 29.0° Celsius (84.2° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Los Guineos Perdidos in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Los Guineos Perdidos.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Dominican Republic and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.