Average minimum and maximum temperature in Fort-de-France (celsius)
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is September.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 29.0° Celsius (84.2° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 22.0° Celsius (71.6° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Fort-de-France in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Fort-de-France.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Martinique and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.