Average day and night temperature in Lhasa (Tibet) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Lhasa, China.
Show the average temperatures in Lhasa in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is June.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 16.6° Celsius (61.88° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 3.0° Celsius (37.4° Fahrenheit)