Average minimum and maximum temperature in Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory) in celsius
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is September.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 32.0° Celsius (89.6° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 22.0° Celsius (71.6° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Kuala Lumpur in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Kuala Lumpur
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Kuala Lumpur.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Malaysia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.