Average minimum and maximum temperature in Banja Luka (celsius)
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 16.0° Celsius (60.8° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 5.0° Celsius (41° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Banja Luka in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Banja Luka.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Bosnia & Herzegovina and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.