Climate and Average Weather in Riau, Indonesia
Riau is a region in Indonesia. The most popular city in this region is Dumai. So we will use the climate data of Dumai to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Riau:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Riau is April with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Riau, Indonesia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical weather data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.