Climate and Average Weather in East Java, Indonesia
East Java is a region in Indonesia. The most popular city in this region is Surabaya. So we will use the climate data of Surabaya to tell you more about which weather you can expect in East Java:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- is the driest month.
- The warmest month in East Java is October with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F).
- October is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of East Java, Indonesia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.