Climate and Average Weather in Riau Archipelago, Indonesia
Riau Archipelago is a region in Indonesia. The most popular city in this region is Tanjung Balai Karimun. So we will use the climate data of Tanjung Balai Karimun to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Riau Archipelago:
The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of -2°C (28°F).
Some other facts:
- The coldest season / winter is in the months of January, February, March and December.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- May is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Riau Archipelago is August with an average maximum temperature of 15°C (59°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Riau Archipelago, Indonesia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical weather data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.