Climate and Average Weather in West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
West Nusa Tenggara is a region in Indonesia. The most popular city in this region is Sumbawa Besar. So we will use the climate data of Sumbawa Besar to tell you more about which weather you can expect in West Nusa Tenggara:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (85°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March and December.
- West Nusa Tenggara has dry periods in July, August and September.
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in West Nusa Tenggara is October with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical weather data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.