Climate and Average Weather in West Java, Indonesia
West Java is a region in Indonesia. The most popular city in this region is Bandung. So we will use the climate data of Bandung to tell you more about which weather you can expect in West Java:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (80°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, October, November and December.
- February is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- September is the driest month.
- The warmest month in West Java is September with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
The best time to visit West Java is between May and August. Most rainfall in Indonesia is seen in West Java, with a peak between November and March.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of West Java, Indonesia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.