Climate and Average Weather in Bali, Indonesia
Bali is a region in Indonesia. The most popular city in this region is Ubud. So we will use the climate data of Ubud to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Bali:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, November and December.
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Bali is October with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- August is the most sunny month.
You can expect pleasant day temperatures between 20 to 33 degrees Celsius (68 to 93 degrees Fahrenheit) year-round. From December to March, the West monsoon can bring heavy showers and high humidity, but usually days are sunny and the rains start during the night and pass quickly. From June to September the humidity is low, and it can be quite cool in the evenings.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Bali, Indonesia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical weather data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.