Climate and Average Weather in North Maluku, Indonesia
North Maluku is a region in Indonesia. The most popular city in this region is Ternate. So we will use the climate data of Ternate to tell you more about which weather you can expect in North Maluku:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is October with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, April, May, June, November and December.
- May is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- September is the driest month.
- The warmest month in North Maluku is November with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (87°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of North Maluku, Indonesia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical weather data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.