Climate and Average Weather in Maluku, Indonesia
Maluku is a region in Indonesia. The most popular city in this region is Ambon. So we will use the climate data of Ambon to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Maluku:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (80°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July, August and September.
- July is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- November is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Maluku is December with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
- November is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Maluku, Indonesia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.