Climate and Average Weather in Gorontalo, Indonesia
Gorontalo is a region in Indonesia. The most popular city in this region is Gorontalo. So we will use the climate data of Gorontalo to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Gorontalo:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (87°F).
Some other facts:
- May is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- September is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Gorontalo is May with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (91°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Gorontalo, Indonesia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.