Climate and average monthly weather in Tumbes (Tumbes), Peru
What is the best time of year to go to Tumbes in Peru?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- The months February have a high chance of precipitation.
- Tumbes has dry periods in June, July, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is August.
- February is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- September is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Tumbes
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.