Climate and average monthly weather in Poznań (Greater Poland), Poland
The climate in Poznan lies between a humid continental and oceanic climate. This is characterized by warm summers. There is less influence from the Baltic Sea, this gives the wind a chance to warm up over land. The temperature in winter can often drop below freezing. Especially if the wind comes from the east. The cold wind from Russia can make the temperature drop with big numbers within a few hours.
What is the best time of year to go to Poznań in Poland? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of June, July and August you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The months July have a high chance of precipitation.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Poznań
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.