Climate and average monthly weather in Oxapampa (Pasco), Peru
What is the best time of year to go to Oxapampa in Peru?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of February, June and July you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Oxapampa has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is October.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- February is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Oxapampa
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches