Climate and average monthly weather in Los Órganos (Piura), Peru
What is the best time of year to go to Los Órganos in Peru?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Los Órganos has dry periods in January, February, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is February.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- March is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Los Órganos
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches