Climate and average monthly weather in Chivay (Arequipa), Peru
What is the best time of year to go to Chivay in Peru?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- Chivay has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is March.
- On average, the coolest month is August.
- February is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- October is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Chivay
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches