Climate and average monthly weather in Campos do Jordão (Sao Paulo State), Brazil
Campos do Jordao is located in an area with a subtropical highland climate. In this climate, winters are dry, while summers can be very rainy.
The temperature is almost the same throughout the year. The average maximum temperature during the year is 23 degrees Celsius ((73.4 °F) and the average minimum temperature is 11 ° Celsius (51.8° Fahrenheit).
What is the best time of year to go to Campos do Jordão in Brazil? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of January, February, March, April, August, September, October, November and December you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month: January, February, March, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is February.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- January is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Campos do Jordão
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.