Average Weather in Quetta, Pakistan
What's the best time to travel to Quetta in Pakistan? Here are some facts:
- The months April, May and October have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in December.
- Quetta has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- December is the wettest month.
- June is the driest month.
Weather Forecast Quetta, Pakistan
Show in Fahrenheit
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)