Average monthly weather in Quetta, Pakistan
What's the best time to travel to Quetta in Pakistan? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical weather data:
- The months April, May and October have nice weather with a good average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in December.
- Quetta has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- December is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don't like to much rain.
- June is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)
Weather Forecast for Quetta
Show in Fahrenheit