Average monthly weather in Karachi, Pakistan
What's the best time to travel to Karachi in Pakistan? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical weather data:
- The months January, February and December have nice weather with a good average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in December.
- Karachi has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- December is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don't like to much rain.
- September is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)
Weather Forecast for Karachi
Show in Fahrenheit