Mersa Matruh, Egypt
Average Weather in Mersa Matruh, Egypt
What's the best time to travel to Mersa Matruh in Egypt? Here are some facts:
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August and September.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in December.
- Mersa Matruh has dry periods in February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- December is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
Weather Forecast Mersa Matruh, Egypt
Show in Fahrenheit
Sky is clear
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average percent of sunshine over the year
This is the mean percent of sunhours during the day
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)