Average monthly snow and rainfall in Victoria (British Columbia) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Victoria in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in November and December.
- Victoria has dry periods in June, July and August.
- On average, December is the wettest month with 4.33 inch (110.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 0.55 inch (14.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 24.02 inch (610.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Victoria (British Columbia)
Patchy rain possible