Climate and Average Weather in British Columbia, Canada
British Columbia is a region in Canada. The most popular city in this region is Vancouver. So we will use the climate data of Vancouver to tell you more about which weather you can expect in British Columbia:
During the month of July and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 6°C (42°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March, April, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in British Columbia is August with an average maximum temperature of 22°C (71°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of British Columbia, Canada?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.