Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ko Chang (Koh Chang) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ko Chang in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Ko Chang has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 9.65 inch (245.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.20 inch (5.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Ko Chang (Koh Chang)