Climate and Average Weather in Koh Chang, Thailand
Koh Chang is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Ko Chang. So we will use the climate data of Ko Chang to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Koh Chang:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of April, May, June, July, August and November have a high chance of precipitation.
- Koh Chang has dry periods in January, February and December.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Koh Chang is April with an average maximum temperature of 35°C (95°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Koh Chang, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.