Average monthly snow and rainfall in Vulcano (Sicily) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Vulcano in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, October, November and December.
- Vulcano has dry periods in June, July and August.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 118.0 mm (4.65 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, June is the driest month with 12.0 mm (0.47 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 840.0 mm (33.07 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Vulcano (Sicily)